Amazing but true! Its easy and I can show you how to do it too! First though, lets put the word “Lost” in quotes where it belongs!
How I “Lost” 5.2 Pounds in One Hour!
- I drank two to three liters water over the course of about two hours. I drank till my urine was clear and I was having to pee about every 15 minutes
- I weighed myself three times and took the average of the weights – 238.2 pounds
- I went on a sweaty 10K jog and of course had to pee three or four times during my hour jog without drinking anything.
- upon returning, went number 2, showered, and went pee again
- weighed myself three times and took the average – 233.0 pounds
Yipeee! I lost 5.2 pounds of fat in a single hour!!!
Sigh, I lost 5.2 pounds of muscle in a single hour – cardio burns muscle 🙁
That 5.2 pound difference is completely meaningless – its just sweat, pee and poo I lost!
- weigh every day when you first wake up and take the average of three measurements
- Graph your daily measurements over the last 30 days and draw the best straight line you can thru all the data points. That line is your weight loss progress.
- To truly tell how much of the weight loss was fat (rather than muscle) you need to measure your body composition using the skinfold caliper.
- If you dont use a skinfold caliper, use a tape measure and measure your waist and thighs daily. Graph this data every 30 days too. The tape measure on your waist is a better indication of fat loss than the scale is!