$1,000 Dollar Fitness Motivation!
I want to help you get in the best shape of your life in 2014. Success in achieving your fitness resolutions takes motivation and this year Im giving you added motivation – cash!
- 1st prize $1,000
- 2nd prize $500
- 3rd prize $250
- 4th prize $250
- 5th prize $250
This contest is about health and fitness improvement, its not a beauty pageant. Its about getting in great shape without spending money on expensive workout programs or expensive supplements. Its about helping each other achieve our fitness goals. You can be 17 year old who has lost 100 pounds and run their first marathon or a 70 year old who got strong enough to do 8 pullups.
Heres how the contest works
Complete Official Contest Rules are here but let me summarize for you:
- decide on your fitness goal(s) for 2014. (help on writing fitness goals)
- choose a really cheap or free workout program to achieve those goals (finding the right workout for you)
- document your fitness journey on a free progress diary at sweat4health or elsewhere
- submit your entry along with your after photo in December
Winners will be chosen on their attitude, the credibility of their story and their success. Success can be many things, it can be fat loss, muscle gain, health improvement or performance improvement.
Its really important you start a progress diary for two reasons. First because it establishes credibility for your contest entry. If you post your goals early on, then make periodic posts with your daily workouts stats and progress photos then your entry is a lot more credible. The second reason to start a progress diary is that finding a supportive community is critical to your fitness success. Thats why I strongly suggest you open a free progress diaries account at sweat4health because we are a supportive and nurturing environment. In fact, how supportive you are of others fitness quest is part of the criteria we will use to choose a winner. While you are posting your workout stats and photo for the week, drop into someone elses progress thread and give them words of encouragement when they are down.
I want to help YOU get in the best shape of your life in 2014!
Please, right now sit down and decide what your fitness and health goals are for 2014!
This isn’t one of those ridiculous “increase-my-likes” contests. You don’t have to like me on Facebook to win, in fact, I don’t care if you HATE me as long as you get healthier and more fit! You don’t have to repost my contest on your Facebook timeline to win. You don’t have to subscribe to me on YouTube to win and you don’t have to link to me on your blog to win. You get the idea! To win, you need to improve your fitness and health!
Here are the Complete Official Contest Rules, please read them carefully if you are going to enter this contest because this isn’t like other contests! Pay particular note to the photo requirements, the supplements allowed, when the before pictures need to be taken, and the requirements to establish credibility. My previous contests were just for t-shirts so I tended to be lenient with the rules but because cash prizes are being given in this contest, it makes it an official contest. If your entry does not follow the Complete Official Contest Rules then your entry will be disqualified no matter how stunning your success is.
Here is a quick summary of the rules:
- no purchase necessary to win
- $1,000 first prize, $500 second prize, $250 for 3rd 4th and 5th prizes
- all prizes will be awarded on March 1, 2015 regardless of number of entries received
- goal can be fat loss, muscle gain, performance improvement or health improvement
- winners chosen based on their success, their credibility, and their helpful attitude
- any workout plan under $40 may be used
- no supplements other than creatine and protein powder allowed
- before picture must be taken between Jan 1 2014 and July 1 2014
- after picture must be taken between Dec 1 2014 and Dec 31 2014
- online contest entry must be submitted between Dec 1 2014 and Dec 31 2014
- winners chosen by paid sweat4health members, myself, and public vote of 10 finalists
- contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook or YouTube
- entrants agree to release scoobysworkshop.com llc, Facebook and YouTube from all liability, loss or damage relating to this contest