This years scoobysworkshop success stories contest was amazing. I want to say again, that each of these 39 people are winners in my book and I sincerely thank them for sharing their stories which will serve to inspire countless others – you are all heros and role models! So many fantastic transformations that literally, I could not decide who to award the grand prize to which is why I asked everyone for their help voting. Trouble is, after a month of voting, its STILL not clear and I dont know what to do. Its clear that both by percentages and number of votes, Kyle is the grand prize winner – congratulations Kyle!!!
- Use scoobysworkshop’s training advice and videos for a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year or longer.
- Take shirtless before and after pictures taken 6 months to 2 years apart with similar poses, please include face in photos.
- Email your before and after pictures to email@example.com with the subject line “Success Story!” and please include the following information:
- your first name
- your age
- your city and country
- when the before and after pictures were taken
- your before and after weight
- a paragraph about yourself and your training. You can talk about strength changes, size changes, performance changes, changes in mood, changes in energy, changes in life outlook, your workout routine, your nutrition, your health, what worked well for you, or what didn’t work well for you, obstacles overcome, how you found the time to workout, the support you did or didn’t get from friends/family, etc. Don’t worry if you don’t write English well!
Submitted entries become the property of scoobysworkshop.com llc
- Be of the same pose so people can gauge your progress
- Both photos must clearly show your face, otherwise people might doubt if its the same person or not
- Photos must be sharp, well lit and have a minimum resolution of 640×480 after they are cropped
- One each photo, please make sure that each one is clearly labeled with a filename that tells me when it was taken and your bodyweight in the photo. For example “Jan_4_2011_125kg.jpg”.