For those of you interested in entering next years contest, the #1 most important thing is that you take your shirtless before pictures NOW! Next years entries will be due on May 1, 2013 with the winners announced on June 1, 2013. Once again, those who are chosen to appear on the muscle gain success stories page or the weight loss success stories page will get an exclusive autographed scoobysworkshop t-shirt. The grand prize winner will get a day of personal training from me and will be interviewed about their fitness transformation on my YouTube channel. This contest is open to everyone except those living in Antarctica, Greenland, and countries designated as dangerous for US tourists.
- Use scoobysworkshop’s training advice and videos for a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year or longer.
- Take shirtless before and after pictures taken 6 months to 2 years apart with similar poses, please include face in photos.
- Email your before and after pictures to [email protected] with the subject line “Success Story!” and please include the following information:
- your first name
- your age
- your city and country
- when the before and after pictures were taken
- your before and after weight
- a paragraph about yourself and your training. You can talk about strength changes, size changes, performance changes, changes in mood, changes in energy, changes in life outlook, your workout routine, your nutrition, your health, what worked well for you, or what didn’t work well for you, obstacles overcome, how you found the time to workout, the support you did or didn’t get from friends/family, etc. Don’t worry if you don’t write English well!
Submitted entries become the property of scoobysworkshop.com llc
- Be of the same pose so people can gauge your progress
- Both photos must clearly show your face, otherwise people might doubt if its the same person or not
- Photos must be sharp, well lit and have a minimum resolution of 640×480 after they are cropped
- One each photo, please make sure that each one is clearly labeled with a filename that tells me when it was taken and your bodyweight in the photo. For example “Jan_4_2011_125kg.jpg”.
Please note: It is of no benefit to email your entry months in advance. I do not look at any entries at all until May 2nd when the contest deadline has past. If you want to post yours before then, you can do it on the AskScooby progress diaries forum!