Triceps kickbacks are a great mass builder for arms that you can do at home with just a used set of dumbbells. Now I know a lot of you are only interested biceps but let me tell you why you should be more interested in triceps, because its much easier to get big arms if you do tricpes! The triceps is a bigger muscle than the biceps and it responds better to training in most people. If you want big arms, you will get them twice as fast if you do biceps AND triceps.
Proper Form of the Triceps Kickbacks:
- do on padded carpet or lawn
- get on your knees and one elbow, your butt will point up at a 30 degree angle
- point elbow up in air, higher than you think is required to be beside your body.
- keep elbow pinned to side, motionless
- hold and flex at top, if cant too much weight
- do it slow and controlled, no swinging. Try for 2 seconds up and 2 seconds down
To see how to put this into a complete workout, please see my bodybuilding workout plans.