Workout with Scooby!
Please join me for a live back workout this Sunday the 5th of February!!! The broadcast is 1:00pm Eastern, 10:00am Pacific. To see when it will be live in your city, goto YouTube Live and look in the section that lists live broadcasts in the next 7 days. When you see my event, the proper local start time will be displayed. The first 5-10 minutes will be warmup, then 40-60minutes of serious lifting! Get ready for DOMS!!!!
During rest breaks in the workout I will answer as many of your questions as I can from the YouTube comments and my Facebook page. All the exercises we will be doing are on my back exercises page, check it out if you want.
This back workout will be targeted at intermediate and advanced bodybuilders but beginners are also welcome. For this workout you will need:
- a set of used dumbbells and
- you must have a pullup bar, get a $20 doorway mount pullup bar at Walmart if you have to but get a pullup bar.
- A stepstool or sofa ottoman for the pullovers, otherwise you can just do them on the floor
- A straight bar for the bent over rows, otherwise you can just do dumbbell rows
Options for Watching
First a note, if when you are trying to view the video and get an error message, wait a few seconds then refresh your browser. There are two options for watching this live broadcast, listed in priority order:
- Watch from the below embedded video in this page, this is the preferred option as I have total control over this.
- Watch on the YouTube Live page, at the start time it will be listed in the “Live Now” section.
- 10 min warmup
- weight wide pullups (walk the planks for beginners)
- Dumbbell rows
- Narrow grip pullups (walk the planks for beginners)
- Barbell rows