August 4, 2011
- You agree to be nice to other members
- You agree to be respectful of others views.
- You agree to be civil while holding discussions and not resort to name calling or insults. You may attack the idea, not the person.
- You agree to be supportive of others in their quest for fitness and health
- You agree not to engage in commercial activity.
- You will not use this forum to endorse, promote or recommend any particular product or service, or any manufacturer, distributor, company or service provider. If somebody inquires about a particular product, service, manufacturer, distributor, company or service provider, you may provide factual information in response.
- You will not advertise anything for sale
- You will not solicit for business or business opportunities
- You agree not to post chain letters or spam
- You agree to create only one account. Using another account while banned may result in being perma-banned.
- The internet is forever and google finds everything so keep this in mind on every post you make because your friends, family, and co-workers could very well find it. You may delete any of your own posts you find embarrassing but only under *very* special circumstances will we delete an account at a users request. You agree to keep this mind on ever post you make.
- You agree to do nothing illegal according to US Federal and State law, including but not limited to:
- You will not knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, slanderous, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening
- You will not be Illegally invasive of another person’s privacy.
- You will not suggest an illegal activity (like using steroids or pro-hormone supplements)
- Members under the age of 18 agree not to give anyone personal contact information. This is for your own protection as people may not be who they appear to be. You agree not to give out phone numbers, addresses, school names, or anything else that might be used to locate you without permission from your parent or legal guardian.
- You agree that all photos uploaded will …
- The photo will be of yourself, no one else. This includes profile thumbnails.
- The photos will adhere to the following dress codes:
- Users under the age of 18 have to wear shorts or pants that cover at least half the thigh, are loose-fitting and do not show the outline of the genitalia and, in case of girls, wear a top that appropriately covers the breasts (no “micro-bikinis”!).
- Users over the age of 18 it is ok to wear speedos, swimsuits, bikinis, or posing suits, but g-strings or being completely naked are not allowed.
- The Images uploaded will be relevant to bodybuilding and fitness and will not be seductive or sexually suggestive.
- You acknowledge that forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any submission to a public forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, image or photograph.
- Suicide is not a joking matter, anyone joking about it or pretending to have suicidal thoughts will be permanently banned. If you are having any thoughts of suicide, you agree to contact a professional immediately rather than post to this forum. To find a local organization to help you, google the name of your city and state and include the words “suicide hotline”. If that fails to find you a phone number, use the below websites:
- If you are currently under professional treatment for depression or thoughts of suicide, you are encouraged to seek community support here on the forum but you acknowledge that our layman’s advice is in no way is a substitute for professional advice.
- Cyber-bullying is a serious problem and we take it seriously. It is not YOUR job to decide that someone is “trolling” and faking suicidal thoughts. If you have suspicions of such, you report it. Any mean, negative, or unsupportive comments given to someone expressing thoughts of suicide or depression will result in a permanent ban.
- You agree that each time you log in, it constitutes an acceptance of the current users agreement which may always be found at https://www.scoobysworkshop.com/AskScoobyAgreement.htm/
The forum content is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. The content on this forum is provided “as is” and has no warranties, expressed or implied. You agree to consult with your physician before starting any exercise or weight loss program and before taking any supplement. You agree not to act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content on this forum without seeking the appropriate medical or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a doctor or other trained health care professional licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
What members do outside of AskScooby is completely irrelevant here, unless it specifically affects the image of the forum or of its community in general. If a member does something on Facebook, Youtube, or elsewhere which you do not like, that’s a problem between you and that member which you should solve using private messages or taking it to the site where that action was taken. Discussions about these actions taken elsewhere are allowed as long as they are kept constructive, civil, and within our forum rules.
Although the administrators and moderators of the AskScooby Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable content off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all posts and profiles. Although we will not look at or police private messages between members on this system, the rules in this agreement apply to them as well. If you receive a message from another member that is threatening, harassing, or otherwise illegal then contact your local law enforcement immediately. We will fully co-operate with law enforcement in providing the necessary information. Please remember that you can easily block messages from anyone you don’t like! Messages sent to moderators may be made available to the moderation staff, but not members at large, for the purposes of deciding if a ban on the offending member is appropriate.
All content express the views of the author, and neither scoobysworkshop.com llc, AskScooby.com, nor any affiliated website will be held responsible for any content posted by any user. You hereby acknowledge that all profiles and posts made to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and not scoobysworkshop.com llc or AskScooby.com and hence will not be held liable.
You agree NOT to post any other person’s or firm’s copyrighted material. You are solely responsible for all content uploaded by your username , and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the AskScooby forum and scoobysworkshop.com llc with respect to any claims and demands against them, including any attorney fees and expenses, based upon your submission of material to the forum. Because you are responsible for all content submitted by your username, you agree not to allow anyone to use your account or reveal your password to anyone. Do not allow your browser to save your logon information.
You retain the copyright to your original content and by posting content on the AskScooby forum, you agree to grant scoobysworkshop.com llc a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display, and to incorporate such content into other works.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. Except as required by law this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent; however you agree that scoobysworkshop.com llc and AskScooby.com cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. Examples of when disclosure may be required by law include response to a subpoena or search warrant. Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded. Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser’s cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
The current version of the AskScooby.com Forum User Agreement is always on the scoobysworkshop.com website.
Version History of User Agreement:
5/25/2012 Added rules about suicide and cyber-bullying
3/29/2013 Added multiple accounts, behavior outside forum, and account deletion rules.