Discover the best cutting diet for you and learn how to personalize it precisely to your metabolic needs to lose fat, gain muscle and get healthy. We engineers like to define the problem before solving it. A good cutting meal:
1) helps you lose fat – avoid hunger while at caloric deeficit
2) helps you gain or maintain muscle (high protein)
3) keeps you healthy – vitimans, fiber, antioxidants
The mistake most people make when googling “best cutting meals” or “best cutting diet” is that they are only getting a dangerous half answer. You cannot simply say that “baked chicken and broccoli” is a good cutting meal because its NOT a good cutting meal unless you eat just the right amount. Eat too much and you will GAIN fat, not lose it. Eat too little and you cause your body to burn off muscle. You have to know WHAT to eat but also HOW MUCH!
Here is a list of the best cutting meals, a screenshot is shown below:
Best Cutting Diet
Well, there really isn’t a “best”. What is “best” is what works for YOU. Some people like keto, others like low-carb, carb cycling, or intermittent fasting (IF). Give one a try and see if it works for you! CustomMealPlanner makes this easy to do, simply set up a free account and enter your height, weight, etc and select a goal of “gain muscle, lose fat – 20% caloric deficit”. Then all you need to do is select your desired nutrition type and make your meal plan in a single click!
Weight Progress Chart
What is even more exciting is that your meal plan will include a predicted bodyfat chart that will answer the question that people always ask – “How long will it take?“. In the below example, the person is starting at 9% bodyfat and they will have sixpack abs (6% bodyfat) in 29 days.
Lets look at an example of a great cutting meal. Here is the definition:
A good cutting meal is one that satisfies your appetite AND supplies a maximum of protein, vitimans, fiber, good fats, omega-III fatty acids, and antioxidants for a minimum of calories.
On the above page of best cutting meals, lets look a the first one which is the bodybuilder scramble and an orange and see why it is a good cutting meal.
- 9 egg whites – 100% protein. It does not get any better than this for protein delivery efficiency.
- cauliflower, 774g. A nutritional bargain because this is guaranteed to fill you up with only 178 calories and its absolutely packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins, and fiber. Another nutritional powerhouse.
- an orange. Vitamins, fiber, and anti-oxidants all with just 69 calories – a nutritional bargain.
A good cutting meal consists of foods that are pack with protein, vitamins, and fiber.