How To Enter My “Contest”
For those of you interested in entering my next contest, the #1 most important thing is that you take your shirtless before pictures NOW! Remember that this isnt a beauty contest, its a fitness and health transformation contest. You can be 15 or 80, male or female, what matters is how much of an improvement you make and how you do it. Next entries will be due on May 1, 2013 with the winners announced on June 1, 2013. Here are the rules for entering the next contest:
- Use scoobysworkshop’s training advice and videos for a minimum of 6 months, preferably a year or longer.
- Take shirtless before and after pictures taken 6 months to 3 years apart with similar poses, please include face in photos.
- Email your before and after pictures to [email protected] with the subject line “Success Story!” and please include all the below information all in one single email. You dont need to send your ‘before’ picture to me now, just include it at the end with all your info below. If for some reason you forget to include something, please resend everything.
- your first name
- your age
- your city and country
- when the before and after pictures were taken
- your before and after weight
- a paragraph about yourself and your training. You can talk about strength changes, size changes, performance changes, changes in mood, changes in energy, changes in life outlook, your workout routine, your nutrition, your health, what worked well for you, or what didn’t work well for you, obstacles overcome, how you found the time to workout, the support you did or didn’t get from friends/family, etc. Don’t worry if you don’t write English well!
- attach your before and after pictures as detailed below
- Submitted entries become the property of scoobysworkshop.com llc and may be used on the success stories page on my website.
There is no advantage to getting your entries in early! Wait until the week before the contest entry deadline (1st of May 2013) to get the maximum time to improve your physique. Of the entries I had to reject, 95% of the time it was because of problems with the photos. The photos must:
- Be of the same pose so people can gauge your progress
- Both photos must clearly show your face, otherwise people might doubt if its the same person or not
- Photos must be sharp, well lit and have a minimum resolution of 640×480 after they are cropped
- One each photo, please make sure that each one is clearly labeled with a filename that tells me when it was taken and your bodyweight in the photo. For example “Jan_4_2011_125kg.jpg”.
So, what are the prizes? Pathetic, I’m sorry. I’m not like those people who sell $97 eBooks and have gobs of money to pay people $1000 for their “success” stories, in my view that just encourages cheating anyway. I dont sell anything, I give everything away for free and all the prizes come out of my own pocket. Honestly this contest is a LOT of work for me, it takes over 200 hours (nearly a month of work) to do it. Why do I do it? Because YOU people have busted your butts whipping yourselves into shape the old fashioned way with just hard work and good nutrition and you deserve recognition for your accomplishments! Even more importantly I do this because its so incredibly motivating! When someone who is out of shape finds a before picture that looks just like them, the success story gives them great hope that they too might be able to build an amazing physique at home, without buying anything! Thats why I do this contest! OK, so I still havent answered the question, what ARE the prizes Scooby?
- I will be giving out somewhere between 20 and 50 exclusive signed scoobysworkshop t-shirts to those people who get selected to appear on the success stories pages.
- One grand prize winner gets three days of personal training from me and I will interview them on my YouTube channel like I did with Alyssa and Kyle last year. I will fly to where ever you live to do the training and interview with the exception of Antarctica, Greenland, and countries designated as dangerous for US tourists.
If you want to see more success stories or post your own you can do it free on the AskScooby progress diaries forum!